Providing comprehensive health care
In our community, we’ve always understood the importance of teamwork, whether it’s at a Little League game or a church fund-raiser. Together we can accomplish far more by working as a team than we can on our own. The members of our health system recognized this strength when they chose to come together in early 1997. With more than 120 years of combined experience as our foundation, we strive to provide you and your family with a wide range of comprehensive health services for every stage of life.
Today, Goshen Health remains committed to improving the health of our community. As the healthcare needs of our community evolve, we continue to meet those needs with compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. From primary care physicians to home medical equipment, emergency care to cancer care, Goshen Health is committed to education, superior medical treatment and the latest diagnostics to meet all your family’s healthcare needs.
Learn more about our efforts to improve the health of our communities and how we assess health needs.
Goshen Health members
- Goshen Hospital
- Goshen Center for Cancer Care
- Goshen Heart & Vascular Center
- Goshen Home Care & Hospice
- Goshen Home Medical
- Goshen Imaging Center
- Goshen Physicians
- Goshen Physicians Center for Weight Reduction
- Goshen Physicians Gastroenterology
- Goshen Physicians Internal Medicine
- Goshen Physicians Multispecialty Clinic
- Goshen Physicians Neurology
- Goshen Physicians OB/GYN
- Goshen Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Goshen Physicians Pain Management
- Goshen Physicians Pediatrics
- Goshen Rehabilitation Services
- Goshen Retreat Women’s Health Center
- Goshen Sleep Disorders Center
- Goshen Surgery Center
- Goshen Wound Center
Did you know
As Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system, Goshen Health includes hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Served as the first health system of its kind in Elkhart County, IN.
- Includes more than 20 locations in Goshen and surrounding communities.
- Helps coordinate healthcare services in the area to ensure that needs are met, reduce duplication of services and use our local resources wisely.
- Centralizes your health care locally by proactively meeting the challenges of today’s healthcare environment.
- Established Goshen Center for Cancer Care to provide a comprehensive, integrated approach to cancer care, which includes world-renowned specialists, advanced treatments and technology, complementary and alternative medicine and supportive services – all in one place.
- Dedicated $30 million to add 135,000 square feet to Goshen Hospital in response to population growth and demographic shifts in Elkhart County.
- Offers even more comprehensive health care close to home through expanded services that include Goshen Wound Center, Goshen Heart & Vascular Center and Goshen Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.