Proactive Diabetes Class
Be Proactive. Prevent Diabetes.
Join Goshen Health for a free and informative Proactive Diabetes Class on Wednesday, January 24, from 10:30 a.m. – noon. This class will be held in the wellness classroom located on the second floor of the Goshen Heart & Vascular Center at 1855 South Main Street in Goshen. The class covers risk factors, nutrition, weight loss and stress management.
If you have any of these risk factors you should attend this informative and free class.
- Risk factors for diabetes include:
- Family history of heart disease or diabetes
- Physically inactive or overweight
- Pre diabetic or insulin resistant
- Previous gestational diabetes
- High blood pressure or high cholesterol
January 24, 10:30 a.m. — noon
Goshen Heart & Vascular Center
Wellness Classroon, second floor
1855 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
Register online or call (574) 364-2746 for more information.