Screenings to keep you healthy
Routine health screenings can be the first step in discovering a life-threatening or serious health condition. They also can be a way to monitor the status of an existing diagnosis. Health screenings may raise your awareness of conditions that you can reverse with lifestyle changes or corrected with medical intervention at an early stage. And they could help you avoid a future health emergency.
At Goshen Health, we offer a variety of health screenings to the community. You can get answers from our health professionals about your health concerns, as well as get next-step recommendations, based on your results.
When: Please call (877) 566-4660 for a current listing of screening dates, times and locations
Where: Locations vary at Goshen Hospital
Cost: Some screenings are provided free, others require payment of a nominal fee.
To register for a health screening, please call (877) 566-4660.
Types of health screenings
- Fasting Lipid Profile (12-hour fast required)—Measures total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, cholesterol ratio, and blood sugar
- Bone Density—Heel scan to assess risk of fracture due to bone density loss
- Blood Pressure, Pulse and Blood Oxygen Levels
- Joint and Balance Screenings
- Body Composition Assessment—Measures percentage of body fat, height/weight and body mass index
- Diabetes Risk Assessment
- Vascular Screenings—3-part ultrasound test series for arterial and peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
- Colon Health Risk Appraisal
- Skin Cancer Risk Screening
- Sleep Disorders Risk Assessment
- Fitness Assessment
- Diabetic Foot Screening
- Echocardiogram Screening
- Memory Screening
- Voice Analysis
For more information about the screenings or screening events, please call (574) 364-2496.