Community Screening Day
Wednesday, September 26 | 6:30 - 8:30 a.m.
Goshen Hospital, Arbor Conference Center
200 High Park Ave., Goshen, IN 46526
Free screenings and assessments
- Blood pressure, pulse and blood oxygen levels
- Body mass index
- Bone density heel scan
- Carbon monoxide check
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Diabetic foot screening
- Fitness assessment
- Skin cancer risk screening
- Sleep disorders risk assessment
Screenings with a nominal fee*
- Cholesterol screening (fasting) – $20
- Echocardiogram screening – $25
- Vascular screening – $50
Registration begins in August for this event. To register for any of the health screenings listed above, please call (877) 566-4660 or click here.
Must register and pre-pay by September 24 to guarantee appointment.
Some screenings have eligibility requirements.