Get UP and GOshen
DATE: Saturday, June 24
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Registration 9 a.m. – noon at Schrock Pavilion)
PLACE: Shanklin Park Event held rain or shine (except severe weather)
Get UP and GOshen event includes:
- Walk or bike through Shanklin Park.
- Explore the fun and interactive learning stations in the park and along the trail on nutrition, fitness, health and safety.
- Earn a family gift and $5 in Goshen Health Bucks to spend on fresh produce at the Goshen Farmer’s Market by participating in the learning stations.
- Visit the Goshen Parks Department booth for one free pool pass.
- Bicycle obstacle course (bring your bike)
- Bicycle safety
- Health screenings
- Goshen Health community garden
- Fire safety
- Fire truck
- Games and more!
Pre-register for a chance to win one of ten Elkhart County 4-H
Fair passes. To register, call (877) 566-4660 or register online.