Head-to-Toe Health Experience
DATE: Friday, April 28
TIME: 4:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Indoor Community Health Event
Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds
Exhibit Building F
17746-D C.R. 34
Goshen, IN 4652
Gate #2 for parking
COST: FREE (Public welcome)
Goshen Health is proud to offer a FREE event featuring tours of the Inflatable MEGA Body and MEGA Lungs with health experts on site to answer questions.
These interactive and unique exhibits allow visitors to step inside the human body and learn about the different structures and bodily functions.
Free screenings and assessments, first come first served:
- Blood pressure, pulse and blood oxygen levels
- Body composition analysis
- Bone density heel scan
- Carbon monoxide check
- Children’s height and weight check
- Diabetes risk assessment (adult and child)
- Diabetic neuropathy foot screening
- Echocardiogram screening
- Fitness endurance test
- Grip Strength testing
- Malnutrition screening
- Skin cancer risk screening
- Sleep apnea screening
- Vascular leg screenings for arterial disease
Nelson’s Chicken, first come first served, sold 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. day of event. Chicken presale tickets will also be available at the Goshen Health Maple Corner Gift Shoppe until Monday, April 24.
For more information, call (574) 364-2496.