Caring for You with Hospice Services
When you or your loved one has an incurable, progressive illnesses, you understand that quality of life is as important as the length of life. That's why we offer hospice services that treat the person, instead of the disease.
We want to walk alongside you in the days, weeks and months ahead. Through your journey, we provide emotional, physical and spiritual care as well as support.
You or your loved one can receive a wide range of hospice services, based on your individual needs and desires.
- Inpatient treatment for symptom management/respite care
- Visits by your hospice care team (nurses, home care aides, social worker, volunteers and chaplain)
- Durable medical equipment through Goshen Home Medical
- Symptom management and comfort care
- Medications related to illness
- Continuous care for crisis periods
- Bereavement services
Our hospice services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for patients in Goshen and surrounding communities.
We are compensated for our hospice services by payments from:
- Most insurance companies
- Individual private pay
Services are provided regardless of ability to pay. Hospice care is supported through donations to the Goshen Health Foundation.
If you would like to learn more about our hospice services, call 574.364.2700 or 800.446.4663.