Improve your life, one breath at a time
We want to help improve people's lives, one breath at a time. That's why our pulmonary rehabilitation program at Goshen Hospital offers free education for those with breathing difficulties. Our program is designed for people with severe and chronic lung disease and conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, cystic/pulmonary fibrosis and other lung-related problems.
Many patients improve their quality of daily living by building breathing strength and endurance. We offer exercise programs for those with lung disease and education about oxygen and CPAP/BIPAP machine use for sleep apnea. In addition, we incorporate breathing techniques with exercises to reduce shortness of breath.
How our services help you
Each program is tailored to fit your needs – even if you suffer from the most severe pulmonary diseases. We want to help you:
- Better understand your disease
- Reduce your emergency visits and hospital stays
- Reduce your suffering and family dependency
- Improve your quality of daily living
- Smoking cessation
- Exercise and education programs
- Better Breathers Club support group for patients with chronic lung disease
- Education for asthma, COPD, and other chronic lung diseases
For more information about our lung education programs, call (574) 364-2587.