Nursing program mission and values
Nursing Program Mission
Our Nursing Program supports the mission of Goshen Hospital by creating an environment that is committed to exceptional patient care through the advancement of our nursing practice.
- Compassion – a caring attitude toward each patient we touch.
- Accountability – providing safe, high quality care to all patients.
- Respect – valuing the dignity and contribution of each individual and the communities we serve.
- Excellence – exceeding the expectations of our customers by committing to quality and value in every aspect of our work.
Nursing Program Vision
The vision of the Nursing Program is to build upon our community heritage by delivering integrated compassionate patient care through a commitment to state-of-the-art technology and evidence-based practice.
With our Nursing Program, we strive to:
- Be the exceptional provider of nursing services in northern Indiana.
- Be the catalyst for relationship-based care that focuses on quality outcomes.
- Enhance the culture that attracts and retains excellent nursing Colleagues.
- Provide an environment that encourages individual professional growth.
- Develop the next generation of nurses and nurse leaders.
Learn more about opportunities to join our nursing team at Goshen Hospital. Call Human Resources, (574) 364-2626.