Nursing mission and values
To foster healing relationships that promote health and wellness through innovative, exemplary nursing practice across the care continuum.
- Compassion – a caring attitude toward each patient we touch.
- Accountability – providing safe, high quality care to all patients.
- Respect – valuing the dignity and contribution of each individual and the communities we serve.
- Excellence – exceeding the expectations of our customers by committing to quality and value in every aspect of our work.
Professional Nursing at Goshen Health is nationally acclaimed for innovative, outstanding, scholarly nursing practice that is grounded in our values..
Our Nurses strive to:
- Be the exceptional provider of nursing services in northern Indiana.
- Be the catalyst for relationship-based care that focuses on quality outcomes.
- Enhance the culture that attracts and retains excellent nursing Colleagues.
- Provide an environment that encourages individual professional growth.
- Develop the next generation of nurses and nurse leaders.
Learn more about opportunities to join our nursing team at Goshen Hospital. Call Human Resources, (574) 364-2626.