Surgery to repair orthopedic injuries
Some injuries and conditions require surgery, there’s no way around it. If you’re living in pain and discomfort, or have recently suffered an acute injury, you can get the care you need at Goshen Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
We specialize in leading-edge procedures for correcting acute and more advanced conditions – sometimes requiring joint replacement and reconstructive surgery. Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive techniques to minimize your pain, lower the risk of infection and speed up recovery.
- Reconstructive surgery
- Patient-specific total joint surgery
- Computer-assisted total joint surgery
- Patient-matched implants
- Partial and total replacements
- Large- and small-joint arthroscopy
- Hip resurfacing and arthroscopy
- Kyphoplasty for spinal compression fractures
- Fracture and dislocation treatment
- Sports-related injury
- Ligament and tendon repair
For more information about how we can treat your orthopedic pain, call (574) 534-2548.