Advanced same-day surgery close to home
You and your doctor may decide that an outpatient procedure at Goshen Surgery Center offers the best option for you. With same-day surgery, you return home the same day as your procedure to recuperate.
We provide a comfortable, safe environment with a medical team focused on delivering personalized patient care. That means:
- Convenient scheduling that works for you
- No delays or last-minute changes caused by emergencies
- Streamlined registration on site
- Specialized patient care by a highly trained medical team
- Comfortable, relaxed atmosphere, unlike a typical hospital environment
Safe, convenient, less costly treatment
Surgery centers like ours offer many advantages for patients.
- No hospital admission – you return home on the same day as your procedure.
- Less costly treatment – same-day procedures usually cost less than when they are performed in a hospital. In part, that’s because patients do not stay overnight.
- Minimally invasive surgery – our highly skilled surgeons are expertly trained in advanced procedures that mean smaller incisions, less pain and faster recovery times for patients.
- Convenience and comfort close to home – we provide personal attention and quality care for every patient as well as convenient scheduling and high efficiency.
We designed our state-of-the-art facility exclusively for outpatient surgery. Our two operating rooms and two endoscopic suites are fully equipped with advanced surgical equipment. Dedicated areas for patient care before and after surgery provide a safe, comfortable environment. A highly trained team of surgeons, anesthesiologists and surgical technologists has access to advanced medical technology and equipment best suited for surgeries we perform here.
As a multispecialty surgical center, we perform a range of minimally invasive and routine procedures.
- Gastroenterology procedures, including colon cancer screenings and treatment of digestive diseases
- Orthopedic surgeries, such as joint replacements, muscle and tendon repair and bone grafts
- Pain management therapies, including injections, catheter placement and local anesthetic infusions
Need a doctor?
Our online search tool gives you an easy way to find a provider or specialist near you.
* You must have a doctor’s referral for outpatient surgery at Goshen Surgery Center.