Medical care for your family
We know immediate access to medical care can make all the difference when sniffles, aches and pains happen. That's why we're open seven days a week with extended hours to take care of your family's healthcare needs at Goshen Physicians Family Medicine & Urgent Care.
Whether you have a cold, the flu or another common illness, you can get immediate, professional care at our clinic. We even take care of minor injuries, like cuts, sprains and abrasions. Providers care for patients of all ages – from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our services include:
- Treatment of common illnesses
- Minor injury and fracture care
- Lab services for urgent care
- X-ray services for urgent care
When to choose urgent care
You can save time and money by choosing our urgent care services, instead of going to the emergency room, for certain health issues. We treat a variety of conditions that need immediate medical attention but are not an emergency.
Urgent care is not emergency care
If your medical condition puts your health at serious risk, go to an emergency room or call 9-1-1 immediately.
Emergency services at Goshen Hospital are available 24 hours a day.
Conditions that require emergency care
- Complex fractures
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart attack symptoms, including chest pain, pain in the left arm, sudden weakness or dizziness
- Major trauma or head injury
- Severe bleeding
- Severe burns or deep wounds
- Shortness of breath
- Stroke symptoms, including numbness, slurred speech, severe headache, weakness on one side of the face
Find a provider
Our online Find A Provider service gives you an easy way to search for a Goshen Health doctor or specialist near you.