Assessing community health needs is key to making positive changes.
Find out what we learned from our 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to improve the health of our community.
At Goshen Hospital, we integrate clinical excellence with listening carefully. We seek to treat every patient and community member as if they were a member of our family. To reach that high expectation of care for our community, we must be proactive in identifying the health needs of people in our area so that we can better focus our resources in addressing those needs. This is why we surveyed our community to learn what you had to say about the health needs of our residents.
Links that follow lead to the 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment Report that summarizes the survey findings and how the needs identified will be addressed by an implementation plan.
- 2015 Goshen Health Community Health Needs Assessment Executive Summary Download now
- 2015 Goshen Health Community Health Needs Assessment Report (for web) Download now
- 2015 Goshen Health Community Health Needs Assessment Report (print-ready) Download now
- 2016 Goshen Health Community Health Needs Assessment Action Plan Download now
We welcome your reflections and comments as you review this report. Please share them with us using the online form at right. We are committed to listening to you as we improve the health of our communities by providing innovative, outstanding care and services, through exceptional people doing exceptional work.
– Randal Christophel, President and Chief Executive Officer