Student Nurse Opportunities
We have a summer extern program for student nurses. Serving as an extern increases your confidence and expertise, giving you a chance to put into practice the knowledge you’re gaining from your education. In addition, you learn what it’s like to work on a nursing team and explore a specific area of nursing so you’ll have a better idea what you want to do when you graduate.
- 10-week summer program, June 4 – August 10, 2018
- 36 to 40 hours per week
- Specialty tracts with rotations through a variety of nursing areas
- One-on-one dedicated time with RN
- Monthly educational offerings
- Competitive pay
- Currently enrolled and in good standing in an accredited Bachelor of Science Nursing program.
- Entering final pre-licensure year of nursing school (graduating in December 2018 to May 2019)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
How to Apply:
- Mail complete extern program packet
- Summer preference form
- Two faculty recommendation forms
- Official transcript
- Completed online application and attach resume and cover letter
- Proof of CPR and immunizations upon acceptance into the program
Candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview on one of the following dates/times:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 2, 2018, 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10, 2018, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Mail completed packet to the following address by February 1, 2018. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
Sondra Slone, Recruiter
Human Resources | Goshen Hospital
200 High Park Avenue, Goshen, IN 46526