Due to the upcoming subzero weather, Goshen Health will close several non-essential offices on Wednesday, January 30 and Thursday, January 31, 2019. See below for the office list.
All essential functions at Goshen Hospital will continue to operate as expected. Scheduled surgeries at Goshen Hospital and Goshen Surgery Center will continue as planned. Goshen Physicians Urgent Care will be open with the adjusted hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on January 30 and January 31, 2019:
- Get Fit Get Healthy
- Goshen Health Foundation
- Goshen Heart & Vascular Center Outpatient Clinics
- Goshen Home Medical Store
- Goshen Hospital Maple Corner Boutique and Gift Shoppe
- Goshen Hospital Outpatient Diabetes Education
- Goshen Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Goshen Physicians Clinics (patients with urgent concerns should call their office for automated instructions to reach the provider on-call)
- Goshen Retreat Women's Health Center
- Goshen Sleep Disorders Center
- Goshen Wound Center
During this time, patients should contact their office directly to confirm office closings and reschedule appointments. Offices listed above are expected to reopen on Friday, February 1, 2019, for regular business hours.