Goshen Health Auxiliary scholarships are offered every year to help high school students pursue careers in health care, including nursing, pre-med and sciences. This year, the students were honored at an outside evening celebration in front of Goshen Health Foundation building with their family members.
The Goshen Health Auxiliary Board is excited to share the following students were each awarded $1,000:
- Adrianna Smith, Concord High School – Butler University
- Tiffany Woodka, Concord High School – Grand Valley State University
- Jasmine Medina-Santo, Goshen High School – Goshen College
- Meiling Yordy, Goshen High School – Goshen College
- Jurniee Peeler, Goshen High School – Purdue University
- Kora Beasley, Northridge High School – Manchester University
- Alexandria Martin, Northridge High School – Purdue University
- Benjamin Vincent, Northwood High School – Cedarville University
- Allison Baker, West Noble High School – Purdue University
- Ava Miller, Westview High School – Indiana University
In addition, Ava Miller was also awarded the Chuck Owens’ Memorial Scholarship, a $1,000 scholarship established by Owens’ family to honor the long-time volunteer at Goshen Hospital who passed away two years ago.
Proceeds from the hospital’s Maple Corner Boutique and Gift Shoppe enable the Auxiliary to offer these scholarships. The gift shop, which was closed due to the pandemic, is now open Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.