Goshen Health scales back outpatient and non-hospital operations for COVID-19 response
March 23, 2020
Effective today, Goshen Health will implement additional operational changes at outpatient and non-hospital locations to protect our patients and the community from COVID-19 exposure.
For emergency and medically necessary services we continue to be available to serve our community. However, non-urgent medical appointments and routine tests will be rescheduled. Offices will notify patients directly for appointment cancellations and changes. Patients should contact their office directly if they have questions or concerns.
In addition to universally reduced operations, the following locations will be closed until further notice:
• Goshen Home Medical Retail Store (essential product shipments and deliveries will continue)
• Goshen Hospital Maple Corner Boutique and Gift Shoppe
• Goshen Outpatient Imaging Center
• Goshen Physicians Center for Weight Reduction
• Goshen Sleep Disorders Center
All essential functions at Goshen Hospital will continue to operate as expected; visitor restrictions remain in place and elective and non-urgent surgeries remain on hold.