Looking for ways to get your family moving more and feeling better? Online tools like the ActiveTrac program from Goshen Health give you everything you need to be more active together.
ActiveTrac lets you decide when, where and how you want to move your body. It works for any fitness level, whether you're starting out as a beginner or looking for ways to boost your routine.
You don't need special equipment or a gym membership. ActiveTrac makes it easy to stay active from anywhere at any time – no matter what age! The program also gives you an easy way to track your achievements as you make big changes in your overall health.
Register for the free ActiveTrac program
Here are 7 reasons to sign up for ActiveTrac.
Register for ActiveTrac
- Keep track of your progress. The online program gives you an easy way to record your activity. Any movement counts – even playing with your kids! You can start and stop any time. Then just pick up your activity again when you're ready. Physical activity is key to overcoming obesity and living a healthy lifestyle. So let's get moving!
- Earn rewards that keep you and your family motivated as you track your success. For every milestone you reach, you earn a custom spirit stick to add to your collection.
- Get support and resources along the way. Tip sheets, videos and activity guides help you stay motivated to make physical activity a part of your everyday routine.
- Need help to get started? Ask the experts at Goshen Health. We're here to help you take the next step on the path to health and wellness.
- Feel better. Only 10 minutes of physical activity a day can strengthen your heart, prevent illness and boost your mood. Want even more energy in your life? Take your exercise up a level to 30 minutes most days of the week. Or set a goal for your kids to get 60 minutes of activity every day. That's the recommended level of activity to keep them on a healthy track.
- Monitor your progress online anytime. You also can reach out to health experts at Goshen Health for more ideas of how to involve family members of every age in your health routine.
- Talk with your doctor if you are not already active. Your primary care provider can help you make decisions about the right physical activity program for you.