Third Annual Goshen Healthcare Summit
Healthcare Changes and Trends Impacting You and Your Organization
Thursday, September 7, 2017 | 7:30 - 10:30 A.M.
Arbor Conference Center, Goshen Hospital
The Healthcare Summit will provide the most up-to-date information on local healthcare concerns including: how to navigate changes in healthcare plans, rising costs and what’s on the horizon for the Goshen area.
Join over 50 community leaders, business owners, CEOs, presidents and human resource professionals for an informative discussion you will not want to miss. If you’re an employer or local leader with concerns about changes in health care, you’re interested in learning options for navigating healthcare changes, or you’re concerned about the health needs our community faces, then this event is for you.
Attend the 2017 Healthcare Summit to learn the latest information on:
- Top local healthcare concerns and key issues
- Changes in healthcare dynamics and approaches to health markets
- Healthcare solutions for organizations with less than 50 employees
- Innovative solutions offered by healthcare organizations
- Cultivating a healthy, productive workforce and Goshen community
Call (574) 364-2457 or email email@example.com by August 31, 2017 to reserve your spot.