Goshen Hospital’s humble beginnings in 1913 have grown into Goshen Health, with over 30 locations. Through all these years, the leadership was driven by the vision of building and keeping a community hospital, here in this small town – to best serve the people who are close by.
As Goshen Health Foundation, we stand with the health system – supplying funding where it is needed, building partnerships with others in the community who share the passion for local health care and bringing new services as needs arise.
Advancing access to care through generosity
We’ve been a part of many solutions that have improved access to care in our community, including:
- Supporting construction of a NeuroCare Center to meet increasing demand for advanced neurological services in a single, easy-to-navigate facility
- Expanding the Infusion Center at the Center for Cancer Care to offer patients more comfort and privacy
- Bringing medical care into high-risk patients’ homes by using Telehealth to facilitate daily visits with healthcare providers
- Supporting cancer research and clinical trials
- Funding education for nurses, radiologists, paramedics and EMTs
- Providing financial assistance for hospice patients
- Providing flu shots and mammograms for those unable to afford them
- Expanding access to care by supporting Maple City Health Care Center
- Funding free lung cancer screenings to diagnose patients with lung cancer earlier, increasing the efficacy of treatment
Join the Innovation Society
If this excites you, we want to talk to you about what it means to join our Innovation Society. Call (574) 364-2457 to learn more about how you can become a partner with us.