Goshen Hospital’s humble beginnings in 1913 have grown into Goshen Health, with over 30 locations. Through all these years, the leadership was driven by the vision of building and keeping a community hospital, here in this small town – to best serve the people who are close by.
As Goshen Health Foundation, we stand with the health system – supplying funding where it is needed, building partnerships with others in the community who share the passion for local health care and bringing new services as needs arise.
Solutions we’ve been part of include
- Bringing medical care into high-risk patients’ homes by using Telehealth to facilitate daily visits with healthcare providers
- Cancer research and clinical trials
- Funding education for nurses, radiologists, paramedics and EMTs
- Financial assistance for hospice patients
- Providing flu shots and mammograms for those unable to afford them
- Expanding access to care by supporting Maple City Health Care Center
- Funding free lung-cancer screenings so patients have the opportunity to be diagnosed earlier, increasing the efficacy of treatment
What’s coming next?
- A NeuroCare Center to meet the increasing demand for neurological services – late in 2017
If this excites you, we want to talk to you about what it means to join our Innovation Society. Call (574) 364-2457 to learn more about how you can become a partner with us.