Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Rotation Program
Our clinical rotation program is open to students in nurse practitioner or advanced practice provider degree programs. It is designed to give you a hands-on learning experience in a variety of patient care settings at Goshen Physicians.
- Placement three times per year
- Family medicine and specialty rotations available
- Observation and one-on-one learning
What to expect
1. Complete the Goshen Health APP Clinical Rotation Collection Form and submit with your resume during our application acceptance dates. Applications will not be considered if received after the close of the acceptance period.
2. We discourage placement with any provider who has a patient relationship with you. Please do not contact providers, offices or Colleagues directly for placement consideration.
3. A committee reviews all applications and resumes received during the acceptance period to determine placement approvals. Placement preference is given to current Goshen Health Colleagues. Additional placements are based on availability of preceptors, specialties and timeframe needed.
4. You will receive notification of acceptance or rejection approximately one month after the close of the acceptance period. Additional decisions of acceptance may come after these dates if availability allows.
5. We must have a current affiliation agreement with the university/college where you are enrolled before you can start your clinical rotations. Currently, we are only accepting applications from Goshen College, Indiana University South Bend and Indiana Wesleyan University and St. Mary's College.
6. If you are accepted in the program, you will receive a student packet by email. You must return all required information within two weeks of your planned start date in the clinic. Note, a new application will need to be submitted for subsequent clinical rotations.
Download APP Clinical Rotation Application
Send application and resume to:
- Proof of personal health insurance
- Criminal background check
- Proof of passed drug screen
- Documentation of current health verifications: TB test, flu shot, immunizations (MMR, varicella, tetanus, diphtheria, Pertussis, Hep B)
- Current CPR/BLS
- Verification of current RN license
2004 Elkhart Road, Ste D
Goshen, IN 46526