Business Health Advantage
Events and news
Classes and events available through Goshen Health include topics like diabetes, childbirth classes, advance directives and wellness screenings. Click here for more info.
Celebrating our Champions of Wellness in 2021
Champions of Wellness 2021
- Kountry Wood Products took 1st Place Large Employer for being the first company after the COVID-19 shutdown to offer health screenings (including blood pressures, blood lab work and weigh-ins) for their employees. Greg Shank talks about how DirectCare aligns with the company’s values.
- Hertzler Systems took 1st Place Small Employer for promoting wellness with a points program that enabled them to bridge the gap of working remotely. Bryan Hertzler talks about some of their initiatives for staying connected.
- Jayco earned the Wellness Warrior Award for going above and beyond for their employees during the pandemic as well as providing support for Goshen Health and first-responders. Jayco employees talk about how Get Fit Get Healthy supports their employees.
At our 2020 Champions of Wellness event, we talked to four participants and recorded our keynote speaker. To hear their stories, go to our video library.
- How Traci changed her life after discovering she had Type 2 diabetes during her GFGH screening
- How a family vacation inspired Candy to use the GFGH program to be a healthier version of her true self
- How Byron experienced the GFGH program from the sides of an employer and a participant in the program
- How the employees at Rich’s business benefitted from the GFGH program
- Phil Jenkins, mayor of Nappanee, describes how the Get Fit Get Healthy and Goshen Complete Care+ programs impacted his employees
We appreciate the Goshen News coverage of our Champions of Wellness highlights in 2019. Read the story of one couple’s working together toward greater health. And, of employer Entech’s initiatives that won them the Wellness Warrior Award.