Business Health Advantage
Events and news
- The Great Inflatable Race will be returning in 2021.
Classes and events available through Goshen Health include topics like diabetes, childbirth classes, advance directives and wellness screenings. Click here for more info.
At our 2020 Champions of Wellness event, we talked to four participants and recorded our keynote speaker. To hear their stories, go to our video library.
- How Traci changed her life after discovering she had Type 2 diabetes during her GFGH screening
- How a family vacation inspired Candy to use the GFGH program to be a healthier version of her true self
- How Byron experienced the GFGH program from the sides of an employer and a participant in the program
- How the employees at Rich’s business benefitted from the GFGH program
- Phil Jenkins, mayor of Nappanee, describes how the Get Fit Get Healthy and DirectCare programs impacted his employees.
We appreciate the Goshen News coverage of our Champions of Wellness highlights in 2019. Read the story of one couple’s working together toward greater health
. And, of employer Entech’s initiatives that won them the Wellness Warrior Award