Relatively rare cancers, bone and tissue cancers affect the bones and soft tissues of the body. With a fully integrated team of specialists, Goshen Center for Cancer Care treats all types of bone and tissue cancers in Goshen and Warsaw, IN, including:
- Sarcoma – develops in the soft tissues including muscle, connective tissue, fat, nerves and blood vessels
- Chondrosarcoma – the most common bone cancer in adults that begins in the cartilage
- Osteosarcoma – the most common bone cancer in young adults
- Peritoneal cancer – starts in the lining of the abdomen and is closely related to ovarian cancer
- Ewing sarcoma – a bone cancer that affects young adults
We treat cancer differently than any other facility in the region by offering complete physical, emotional and spiritual care. Naturopathic medicine and other integrative therapies are part of every treatment plan.
To get a second opinion or learn about the cancers we treat with leading-edge care, request an appointment or call (888) 492-4673 (HOPE) to talk with our oncology information specialists.