Our multidisciplinary team works together to offer advanced treatments and therapies for digestive disorders using the latest technology.
Dr. Rashid specializes in advanced interventional endoscopic procedures. During his endoscopy fellowship, he trained in the latest, state-of-the-art techniques for diagnosing, staging and treating benign and malignant diseases of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas, liver, bile duct, small intestine and colon.
- EndoFLIP® advanced imaging system: evaluates the esophageal motion and its compliance
- Endoscopic full thickness resection: provides powerful option for resection of colorectal lesions not amenable to conventional endoscopic resection
- Endoscopic mucosal resection: removes many polyps or lesions of the gastrointestinal tract which previously required surgery
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS): details the view of the different layers of the gastrointestinal organs
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP): alows intervention in the piping of the liver and pancreas
- Esophageal manometry: evaluates the esophageal motion
- FibroScan: non-invasive assessment of the liver for scar tissue
- pH analysis: tests the amount of acid and nonacid in the esophagus
- Capsule endoscopy: assesses small bowel for lesions
- Radiofrequency ablation: helps eradicate certain causes of Barrett’s Esophagus
- WATS (wide-area transepithelial sampling): improves detection of esophageal dysplasia and Barrett's esophagus
Talk to your primary care provider if you have digestive concerns. If you do need to see a gastroenterologist, we will work with your provider to coordinate your screenings and care. If you do not have a primary care provider, call (574) 537-5000 for help finding one.