Our multidisciplinary team works together to offer advanced treatments and therapies for digestive disorders using the latest technology.
Dr. Rashid specializes in advanced interventional endoscopic procedures. During his endoscopy fellowship, he trained in the latest, state-of-the-art techniques for diagnosing, staging and treating benign and malignant diseases of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas, liver, bile duct, small intestine and colon.
- EndoFLIP® advanced imaging system: evaluates the esophageal motion and its compliance
- Endoscopic mucosal resection: removes many polyps or lesions of the gastrointestinal tract which previously required surgery
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS): details the view of the different layers of the gastrointestinal organs
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP): alows intervention in the piping of the liver and pancreas
- Esophageal manometry: evaluates the esophageal motion
- FibroScan: non-invasive assessment of the liver for scar tissue
- pH analysis: tests the amount of acid and nonacid in the esophagus
- Capsule endoscopy: assesses small bowel for lesions
- Radiofrequency ablation: helps eradicate certain causes of Barrett’s Esophagus