Home Care & Hospice
What to expect from Goshen Home Care
We understand the importance of recovery in the comfort of your own home. That’s why Goshen Home Care provides in-home, skilled medical care and therapy in the comfort of your own home.
Our team of credentialed nurses and specialists brings equipment you need to your home. We also educate you and your family on how to manage medical equipment.
We care for adult patients who are confined to the home and need in-home nursing and therapy services.
Homebound patients have difficulty leaving home because they:
- Use supportive devices (wheelchair or walker)
- Require special transportation
- Need assistance of another person
- Suffer symptoms, such as pain, shortness of breath or confusion, that may worsen when leaving home
- Have a condition that makes leaving home medically contraindicated
Coverage of costs
Medicare/Medicaid covers 100 percent of home care expenses. Most insurance companies cover costs for home care.
Our home care services
We want to help you regain independence and feel better after your hospital stay. That’s our medically trained home care team sets up a care plan based on your specific needs.
Medical services we provide include:
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
- Cardiac education on congestive heart failure and coronary artery disease
- Orthopedic care after joint replacement, back surgery or treatment for arthritis
- Neurology care for stroke, mini-stroke, Parkinson’s disease, dementia or other nerve disorders
- Telehealth support
- Diabetic care
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) education
- IV therapy
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Personal hygiene care
- Patient and family education
Interdisciplinary home care team
Our home care team works together to coordinate in-home care that’s the right fit for you. Healthcare professionals include:
- Registered nurses
- Home health aides
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Medical social workers
Physical, occupational and speech therapies provide a range of benefits, including:
- Recover from illness, injury or surgery faster
- Regain independence and productivity
- Return to highest possible function
- Improve swallowing and memory
- Understand how to manage health and wellbeing
Our home care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We care for patients who live in Goshen and surrounding areas.
- Elkhart County
- LaGrange County
- Kosciusko County
- Noble County
Comfort. Care. Compassion.
Contact a home care specialist to find out more about Goshen Home Care & Hospice, (574) 364-2700
Fax (574) 364-2832
For referrals click here