The most common type of lung cancer, non-small lung cancer, accounts for 85 percent for lung cancers. This type tends to grow and spread slowly. As is the case for many cancers, it’s likely you won’t notice symptoms until the lung cancer is in an advanced stage.
When you do feel symptoms of lung cancer, they may include:
- Chest pain that worsens with coughing, deep breathing or laughing
- A new, persistent cough
- Changes in a chronic cough
- Coughing up blood or rust-colored mucus
- Hoarse voice
- Loss of appetite or unintentional weight loss
- Weakness and fatigue
- Wheezing and shortness of breath
Have you noticed these signs and symptoms? Goshen Center for Cancer Care can expertly diagnose and treat lung cancer symptoms in Goshen, IN. With a fully integrated team that’s experienced in treating advanced and rare types of lung cancer, you can rest assured that your care is in capable hands.
Request an appointment or call (888) 492-4673 (HOPE) to talk with our oncology information specialists.