Goshen Retreat Women’s Health Center
We strongly believe in massage therapy to help you unwind or feel rejuvenated. Massage therapy can also be a highly effective tool in your health care regimen when used to relieve stress.
- Improved sleep
- Pain relief
- Improved digestion
- Lowered blood pressure
- Enhanced immune system
- Relief of depression and anxiety
- Increased joint range-of-motion
- Integration of the body, mind and spirit
- Reduced muscle tension produced by stress and overused muscles
- Better circulation of the venous and lymphatic systems
What to expect
Full-body massage – This 60-minute relaxing massage is based primarily on Swedish massage strokes.
Pre-natal massage – Developed for pregnant women, this 60-minute massage relieves the stress on the skeleton that develops with more weight and a change in balance.
Therapeutic massage – This 30-minute massage focuses on a specific area of the body or set of muscles that needs attention.
Please contact Goshen Retreat Women's Health Center at (574) 364-4600 for more information or to schedule an appointment.