Therapy to restore physical strength, mobility and independence
When you have a sports-related injury, injury at work or home, an illness or surgery, you may need physical therapy to help move you along your road to recovery. Our physical therapists at Goshen Rehabilitation guide you every step of the way to regain strength, mobility, function and independence so you can get back to enjoying what’s most important in your life.
Road map to recovery
We know you want to get back to the everyday activities of your life. That’s why we work with you to build a treatment plan that’s tailored specifically for you. Whether you need physical rehabilitation for your back, neck, arms or legs, your plan helps you:
- Improve or restore movement
- Get relief from pain
- Recover from injury
- Improve balance
- Restore function
- Prevent disability
We also develop fitness and wellness-oriented programs to prevent or manage your condition and live a healthier, more active lifestyle. In many cases, a personalized treatment program helps our patients avoid surgery and long-term use of prescription medicines.
Our approach to physical therapy
Everything we do at Goshen Rehabilitation is centered around taking care of you. That means we do more than treat an injury or disability – we consider the whole person. We work with you one-on-one to assess your challenges and capabilities and goals, and guide you through recovery.
Our physical therapists treat a range of conditions. We offer specialized treatment methods developed from evidence-based, best practices and in collaboration with our orthopedic surgeons.
- Cancer treatment rehabilitation
- Custom foot orthotics
- Ergonomics/body mechanics education
- Extremity rehabilitation
- Gait/balance training
- Graston technique
- LSVT BIG program for patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Lymphedema management
- Neurological rehabilitation (Parkinson’s disease, MS, other neurologic conditions)
- Non-surgical management of acute or chronic pain
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis management rehabilitation
- Post-operative Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Sport-specific movement analysis and management
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Treatment of sports injuries
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Vestibular rehabilitation and management
Pediatric physical therapy
We know kids like to play with their peers. Sometimes, injury, illness or other health conditions may limit those activities. Our pediatric physical therapists work with children from birth through their teen years to improve mobility, strength and endurance.
Conditions we treat include:
- Autism-spectrum disorders
- Developmental delay (gross motor development)
- Neurologic and orthopedic rehabilitation
Close to home or work
We have several locations to make access to our rehabilitation services convenient for you. Our facilities are equipped with the resources our team of rehabilitation experts needs to help you get back to living life again.
We can help
Find out how our team at Goshen Rehabilitation can help get you back to the best of life. Call (574) 537-0962 or (855) 432-8493.