Get an estimate
At Goshen Health, our mission is to improve the health of our communities we serve. One way we do that is by providing exceptional care from a team of dedicated professionals. Another way is by making sure you are empowered with all the information necessary to make smart decisions about your care. We can help!
Use our Price Planner Tool
to understand the costs of an upcoming procedure at Goshen Hospital. The price planner is self-guided and provides the standard charge for the hospital service as well as their contracted, negotiated rate. If specific insurance information is entered, the patient will be able to see their personalized out-of-pocket costs. The planner contains estimates for services such as:
When considering your healthcare options, there are several factors to consider in addition to cost:
- CT scan
- Cardiac services
- Diabetes education
- Nutrition therapy
- Rehabilitation services
- Sleep study
- Surgical procedures
- The highest cost provider may not be the best quality provider. There is no correlation between cost and quality, outcomes or service.
- Exceptional quality, trust in your physician and provider commitment to patient satisfaction and safety are important aspects to keep in mind.
- Cost estimates through your insurance - because every insurance plan is different, the most accurate information about out-of-pocket costs will come from your insurance provider. You can obtain this information by calling the customer service number on your insurance ID card.
In complaince with the CMS Hospital Price Transparency rule effective on 01/01/2021, click here
to download a file which contains a complete listing of our standard charges.
In compliance with the CMS No Surprises Act effective on 1/1/2022, below are notices regarding your rights related to Balance Billing and a Good Faith Estimate.
In compliance with the CMS Ambulatory Surgery Center Transparency rule effective 01/01/22, the file below contain a listing of the Goshen Health Surgery Center standard charges.
Goshen Hospital & Goshen Surgery Center Financial Assistance
- Standard Goshen Surgery Center charges in csv format
- Standard Goshen Surgery Center charges in xml format
To apply for financial assistance through Goshen Hospital or Goshen Surgery Center, please print, fill out and mail or fax your completed application to the address below for review and consideration.
Additional information regarding financial assistance
Mail or fax your application to:
Attn: Financial Advocate
200 High Park Avenue
Goshen, IN 46526
Phone: (574) 364-2607
Fax: (574) 364-2436
Goshen Surgery Center also offers financial assistance through Carecredit.com using either of the following options:
For questions regarding Goshen Surgery Center financial assistance or in-house payment agreements, please call (574) 364-4736
or (574) 364-4734
Goshen Physicians Financial Assistance
Fill out an application to apply for financial assistance to help pay for services by a Goshen Physician family doctor or specialist.
Have questions? Contact a financial advocate at (574) 364-4727 or toll free at (855) 411-4608.