Digital Health Information for Pregnancy and Parenting
Goshen Hospital offers childbirth education anytime, anywhere and on any device. YoMingo is an online education tool designed to give expecting parents convenient, evidence-based information on pregnancy and child development. Access the YoMingo app on your smartphone or tablet, or create an account on your computer.
- Evidence-based education on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and newborn care
- Information specific to your arrival and stay at Goshen Hospital
- Community health resources
- Information on childbirth classes and Tiny Details Birth Planner
- Pregnancy milestones
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Feeding log
- Personal journal
To create an account, please click here.
- You will be asked to answer a few questions, then click “Submit”.
- You will receive an email invitation from “MyYoMingo” with a link, your user name and a temporary password. You will be required to create a new password upon your first login.
- After logging in for the first time, you can access YoMingo on any device with an internet connection. You can also download the free “MyYoMingo” app from your Apple or Android app store.
- YoMingo is available in multiple languages.
YoMingo content is FREE. If you do not have access to the internet or would prefer a comprehensive guide to be sent to your home, please call (574) 364-2582. For questions or concerns, please contact the Childbirth Education Coordinator at (574) 364-2582.
Already registered? Click here to log in to Goshen Hospital’s YoMingo.