Heart and Vascular
When lung problems make every breath difficult, it can wear you down. That’s why a pulmonary rehabilitation program can make all the difference in your overall wellbeing.
Gain energy, strengthen muscles and boost immunity
Pulmonary rehabilitation provides strength and conditioning, while boosting your immune system. We’ll help you increase your confidence so you are in control of your breathing, instead of your breathing controlling you.
- Learn breathing techniques from rehabilitation specialists who tailor an exercise program specifically for you.
- Control symptoms, like shortness of breath and tightness in your chest, with breathing strategies and techniques to conserve energy.
- Get support from others who have similar conditions and understand your fears and feelings.
- Enjoy a renewed appreciation for life as you gain energy, feel stronger and breathe easier.
Conditions that improve with pulmonary rehabilitation
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
• Chronic bronchitis
• Pulmonary hypertension
• Pulmonary fibrosis
• Interstitial lung disease
• Lung cancer and lung cancer surgery
• Lung volume reduction surgery before and after lung transplantation
Take the first step to easier breathing
You need a referral from your doctor to enter our pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Medicare and other health insurance plans usually cover most costs for pulmonary rehabilitation. We can help you verify your plan’s benefits, including copays. Have questions? Call (574) 364-2587.